List from 2010
- Spend more time at home working on home projects CHECK- Still working on the cooking and cleaning aspects but I have been at home more for sure and have gotten a lot of home projects finished.
- Spend more time with family, especially our parents (We are always working on this but I think we have at least TRIED to spent more time with family this year so that is good.)
- Try to save some money for basement project CHECK
- Have a baby CHECK
- Try to post more often CHECK
- Finally go public with the blog CHECK
- Spend more time making projects CHECK
- Post prices with new items to sell CHECK -but need to do a bit more
- Make sure my business is set up and launch it! CHECK
- Possibly start an etsy site...not sure about this yet. CHECK
List for 2011:
- Get used to having a baby around the house--will that ever happen?
- Work on cleaning and cooking regularly- setting up a meal plan.
- Getting our budget set now that there are more of us in the house.
- As always make family a first priority, make time for my husband.
- Actually post items on my Etsy site.
- Put items on the products page on blog with updated pricing.
- Possibly attach a paypal checkout on blog.
- Continue to post three times a week (which might be hard with a child).
- Add a give-away at some point this year-quarterly? Not sure how often.
Much love and prosperity to all of you and I hope to see more of you in 2011.