Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Resolutions for the New Year 2011!

Last year I made a list of resolutions for 2010 and since that actually helped me this year I thought I would go over that list and then make a new one for 2011.

List from 2010
Non-blog centered:
  • Spend more time at home working on home projects CHECK- Still working on the cooking and cleaning aspects but I have been at home more for sure and have gotten a lot of home projects finished.
  • Spend more time with family, especially our parents (We are always working on this but I think we have at least TRIED to spent more time with family this year so that is good.)
  • Try to save some money for basement project CHECK
  • Have a baby CHECK
Blog/business centered:
  • Try to post more often CHECK
  • Finally go public with the blog CHECK
  • Spend more time making projects CHECK
  • Post prices with new items to sell CHECK -but need to do a bit more
  • Make sure my business is set up and launch it! CHECK
  • Possibly start an etsy site...not sure about this yet. CHECK
So just because it looks like I achieved most of my goals I still have a lot of work to do on them and there are still more things that I want to do....so time for a new list.

List for 2011:

Non-blog centered:
  • Get used to having a baby around the house--will that ever happen?
  • Work on cleaning and cooking regularly- setting up a meal plan.
  • Getting our budget set now that there are more of us in the house.
  • As always make family a first priority, make time for my husband.
Blog/business centered:
  • Actually post items on my Etsy site.
  • Put items on the products page on blog with updated pricing.
  • Possibly attach a paypal checkout on blog.
  • Continue to post three times a week (which might be hard with a child).
  • Add a give-away at some point this year-quarterly? Not sure how often.
I would love for all of you that stalk my blog to make a resolution to comment more often on my blog. :)Sometimes I wonder if I am just talking to myself, I am okay doing so, just miss you guys. Thanks to all of those who do and I can't wait to hear more from you.

Much love and prosperity to all of you and I hope to see more of you in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez