Friday, December 31, 2010

New Fabric/New Find Friday #50

Jumping back to the fabrics that I have been showing you a few Fridays ago, here is part three. These fabrics just caught my eye and I love that they are all a bit different in color but look great together. Have you gotten that I love the pink and orange combination. There is something fresh and modern but at the same time a bit retro about the combination.
The fabric on the right is not what I would typically go after but I think it could be a great addition to a quilt with those bold colors, I like the bit of purple/blue that is mixed in there, it pops out against all of that red and pink. The middle polka dot would be great for burp cloths and some onesies, bold and girly. I think I might need to make something for myself out of the floral on the left, wouldn't it make a great skirt? If only I could get the nerve up to sew clothing again.

Happy New Year's Eve to everyone and I can not wait for more sewing fun in 2011.

1 comment:

V said...

oooh! i love all three of them...

and you should be sewing clothing! a skirt seems like a good and easy refresher. :)

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez