Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Purple Obession

It just so happens that someone else likes the purple fabric that I used in the last post too. It is the only pretty purple fabric I have, so it isn't too shocking. This order is for a pair of baby leggings and an onesie, they are a Christmas gift for a special niece, she liked the purple leggings and fabric that I coordinated with it.
Here is a close up of the items, and I think that this purple fabric looks totally different on a purple shirt than it does on a white shirt. It just brings out different colors in the fabric. There are some blues and purples in the leggings and I don't know if you can see it but there are some blues in the purple fabric as well.
I hope that this little girl loves her leggings and onesie. Those leggings will be great now that it is cold outside, and will be great for crawling!

1 comment:

V said...

I can't wait to see these leggin's on a little one... I think you need to share some pictures when the time comes! :)

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez