Friday, December 24, 2010

New Fabric/New Find Friday #49

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Well it is Christmas Eve to be exact and I wanted to show you some Christmas fabrics that I picked up a few weeks ago. I love Christmas time and all that goes into it, seeing family, giving and getting Christmas cards, and putting up the tree. I do not always love Christmas fabrics, sometimes they just look so dated or not modern enough. I was on the hunt for some fabric for a project and came across these.
I love the red tree fabric, how cute those little trees going every which way. This is what I ended up using for a project and just wait until you see what I did with it. The second fabric, the green with trees inside of wreaths, I was borderline on liking so I just got a small piece. I am not sure what I will do with this yet but I like that it almost looks like a small dot from far away. The third fabric was considered a Christmas fabric but it really did not look like one to me. I mean I can see how you can call it sort of a modern snowflake circle design but it could be just a great red pattern. The fourth fabric is not a Christmas fabric but like the one before it looks like a big modern snowflake and could be used for Christmas or just as a red patterned fabric.
I am not sure what I am going to do with all of these but I love having some Christmas fabrics in my stash for when I might need them. Maybe next year I will make new stockings for our family since we do not yet have one for baby and will need one next year. Some of these fabrics could come in handy then. We will see.

Merry Christmas Eve, stay safe and I hope you are out enjoying family and friends....and not doing last minute shopping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez