Friday, December 17, 2010

New Fabric/New Find Friday #48

Here we are for another new set of fabric that I got on sale with those from last week. These are all Amy Butler fabrics and as much as I have falling in love with other designer's fabrics I still love hers the most. The fabrics that got me excited about sewing again.
The two fabrics on the left are the same pattern in different colorways and I think I still have some of  the other colorways in my fabric stash. These would make great neural nursing covers. The fabric on the right is one I have not seen in person yet and I really like it. The yellow really pops against that red/purple background and it is so fun and unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez