Monday, December 27, 2010

Pretty P's Leggings and Onesie

The friend who ordered the set of "A" onesie and leggings also ordered a set of "P" onesie and leggings for herself. Her second baby was born the week before Christmas and they were able to be home as a family for Christmas, how great is that! Anyway she liked this fabric and legging set that I showed her as an option for the "A" set and wanted this for her little one.
I love this set, mostly because of the pops of orange, I am totally obsessed with orange these days. I love the orange mixed with pinks and reds for a girl, gives the pink a funky twist. I like the funky flowers in the fabric on the onesie and the way the colors are combined with the blue background.
I am so excited for this mama and her two little girls. I hope that baby "P" gets to wear these for a long time to come. 

This makes me really want to work on some leggings for my little one, they will be great to wear during winter under those gowns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez