Monday, January 24, 2011

Announcing....

I just wanted to make a formal announcement to let all of you know that we had our baby boy a few weeks ago. I had blog posts already scheduled to post so I have not missed too much blogging, don't worry I did not blog while in the hospital or right after I got home. I wanted to let you know so if I miss posting a few days in the next few weeks you will know why. It is hard to sew with a newborn baby, but I am mastering the sling so it might just happen faster than I think.

I really feel strange about putting too much personal information on my blog, especially about my babies (husband and son) for privacy reasons. This blog is mostly about my crafts and not as much about my life...but then again life creeps into work and hobbies. We had been calling this new baby of ours "Baby Bee" when he was in the womb because we did not know if it was a boy or a girl and I think I will continue to use that name here on the blog because you know a Mom can not help but talk about her baby once in a while. ;)

I ask you to be patient with me and keep checking back. We will see what I can get done with a newborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez