Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Cute Baby Set and An Announcement

Yet another friend of mine had a baby a few months ago and she is precious. It is sad to say but I do not remember bee being that small and it wasn't that long ago. I made this special little girl an initial onesie and a silky blanket with her name on it. I think they are pretty cute, I especially love the blanket! Every girl needs a little leopard in her life, a little something soft and smooth to cuddle with in bed (when she gets older and is allowed to have toys in bed with her).

The E on the oneise is done in a chocolate fabric with pink polka-dots, I played with a new font and like the feminine curves it has to it. The leopard blanket has brown flannel on the back so one side will feel warm and one side will feel cool, it will be great when she starts exploring textures. I have one more of these blankets available and will post on Etsy this week.

The announcement is that I am hosting a Holiday Boutique one month from today with two friends! I will have my items as well as two other lady friends and their items (Jewelry and Soap/lip balm/lotion bars). I will have more info in a few days and will do an entire post about it then. Please mark your calendar for Saturday November 5th, and come anytime between 10am and 2pm to do some pre-holiday shopping!

Now you know why I have to kick it into high gear and get my sewing machine buzzing! One night down 29 more to go! Oh and I also watched the new Jane Eyre movie...now to read the book. I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez