Friday, October 28, 2011

New Fabric/New Find Friday #89

I was waiting to show these two fabrics until after Homecoming and for some reason I forgot about this fabric last Friday. I found these two fabrics while shopping a month ago and I just had to get them. I know they are nothing new and maybe you have seen them before but I guess because I was in a nostaglic mood last month I was excited to pick these up.
You saw the top fabric that I used for a burp cloth here and I really like the way it turned out. It can not only be a burp cloth but also a rally towel, right!? :) The bottom fabric looks more like the new MU logos, a bit more updated. I have something planned for this fabric that I hope to show you next month.
Black and gold fabric. Go Mizzou. Is this fabric fun or cheesy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez