Friday, October 21, 2011

New Fabric/New Find Friday #88

Everyone needs a few black accessories in their home and wardrobe. It seems to go with everything and I think these two fabrics are going to be a great addition to my growing fabric stash.

The top fabric is a gathered gauzy fabric that was very difficult to photograph. It screams scarf to me and I have already made a few scarves out of it. I am not sure if I am going to sell them on etsy or not...still deciding.
 The second fabric is a black with white polka-dots. You can never go wrong having black and white fabrics. I think this will be used for an apron but I have yet to cut into it.

Man this post seems so boring with no color, maybe that is just because I am so excited about the Cardinal's being in the World Series that I just can not be excited about black fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez