Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Georgie Porgie

This set is for a new little baby whom I finally got to meet a few weeks back and he is a cutie! My husband has done some work for them and we are becoming friends and he thought it would be great to make them a little something and I agreed. :)
Just a simple bib with a matching burp cloth for cleaning up what I hope will not be a lot of spit-up. I like the way this set turned out, the burp cloth is not a coordinating pattern by the same maker but I think they look great together. The name George is so cute and it seems to fit the little man. Hope this little man is doing well and enjoying his new wears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez