Friday, November 4, 2011

New Fabric/New Find Friday #90

This is a really quick post today as I am trying to get everything finished for tomorrow. I bought these fabric while I was at the fabric store last for baby bee's quilt. I needed a few more solid fabrics to go with the fabrics in his room and here is what I picked out.
I have a feeling that I might be using this bottom fabric for other items as well as his quilt because I think it is so cute! A nice texture for a onesie with a letter on it.
Below are the fabrics that are in his room and the solids that I already bought for his room. I hope I can get started on this after Christmas for his Christmas/Birthday present, good thing he isn't old enough to know better. :)
I will be back next week with another giveaway and don't forget about THIS one that I told you about last week. She needs 1000 friends on Facebook before she draws a name and yours could be one if you "like" her on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez