Friday, January 13, 2012

New Fabric/New Find Friday #100

I would call my husband the king of grey, he loves the color grey. He would be happy to wear it and paint our walls that color. The color grey reminds me of hospitals and basements and sad cold places with no life or color. I know some of you will disagree with me and that is fine. I am actually starting to warm up to the color grey, even telling my husband we can paint a room grey in the future. It is just a matter of finding the right shade of grey. I think I might have found that in these two fabrics.
Like last week's Friday post these fabrics were chosen to go with some baby leggings that I made. I was actually looking for a fabric for another project and found the fabric on the right from the same designer. I love the combination of the grey with the taupe. The flowers contrast against the light fabric but at the same time it is not in your face color like the one on the left. I love the whimsy and fun color against the grey background.

Now the next question is when and what room will we paint grey? I think a room with a lot of windows for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez