Friday, January 6, 2012

New Fabric/New Find Friday #99

I was out at the fabric store looking for some fabrics to go with some new baby leggings that I am going to make and ended up finding these three beauties.
The one on the left is a green on green houndstooth pattern. I really have a thing for a houndstooth pattern, maybe because we used to have a sofa when I was little that was covered in a huge black and white houndstooth pattern. The second fabric is one that I found that I was looking to go with a few of my new leggings. I love this floral, something about the dark grey background with those little flowers in rust, mustard, and aqua. It feels so retro to me in color and pattern. The fabric on the far right is just a simple polka-dot fabric. I am not in love with the grey-green color in the background but it looks perfect with some of the leggings and was the best I could find so I went for it.
I am excited to get an order and cut into these fabrics. I am not sure what I am going to do with the green houndstooth, maybe as part of an apron? Would be cute as an applique on an onesie too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez