Monday, December 26, 2011

A Bib for Baby Julia

I happen to love this baby girl's name. ;) A friend from high school recently had a baby and named her Julia and I couldn't help but love it! I was working with this fabric below and thought it would be cute to use for her bib.
I actually have a feeling that this baby is going to be more of a purple baby but hey you know it is always fun to have pink in your life as a little girl. Something cute to tell everyone that she is a girl (everyone thought I was a boy as a baby) and to help keep all of those clothes free of slobber and spit-up.

I love making this little bibs and hope that there are more to make in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez