Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Eat Local Onesie

A friend of mine was getting ready to have baby #2 and I wanted to make something for her, something small. She mentioned that she really liked this Etsy listing and I thought how perfect to make her something like this!
She is a big breastfeeding advocate and the logo is the international breastfeeding symbol. I think she got a kick out of the fact that it says eat local below the logo. She is also a big fan of, eating local food and buying local products. I think it is pretty funny as well for those breastfed babies.
As with all things handmade it has small imperfections but I sort of like the handmade look. The long sleeved onesie sack is a small white and yellow stripe and I screen printed the logo with a taupe/grey color. I like the grey on the yellow, not as harsh as black on the yellow.

I think there might be a few more babies out there that need one of these. I think a local shop would appreciate these and I might have to make a few more to sell here in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez