Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Holiday Items

Since St. Nicholas day was yesterday I thought this would be a perfect week to continue talking about Christmas gift items for sale on Etsy. I have a few pairs of leggings with snowflakes on them and thought it would be cute to create sets for them for the Holidays. I wanted to have something a little versatile for those that want to use these for more than just one day, these can become more of a winter more than Christmas item.

This one shows the leggings and onesie set with the snowflake cut from red and white fabric into a snowflake. I think this is so cute! I would totally use it over a long sleeved red shirt with the leggings on under a red skirt for a girl.  For those of you living in warmer climates just the onesie and leggings would be cute.
 Here is a close up of the onesie so you can get a better idea of what the snowflake looks like. The red fabric has white dots that almost look like snow...perfect for the design. This set is a 6-9mon onesie and is on sale in my Etsy store.
For those of you that might not want to layer a short sleeved onesie in the winter time or live where it is just frigid try this bib and legging combination. You can layer this bib over any top and again put the leggings under a skirt or pants for a warmer combination.
Does it seem like Christmas is coming fast this year? It does for me. I have half of my shopping done and have no idea what to get some people on my list. How are you doing with your shopping? All finished or still need the last min item? Last year while 9 mon pregnant I went to target and bought something for everyone. HA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez