Friday, December 23, 2011

New Fabric/New Find Friday #97

Merry Christmas to all of you, my wonderful readers! I am posting my Christmas wishes now because this weekend is all about family and staying away from the computer...can I do it?! :) I have a few festive fabrics for you on this Christmas weekend.
The fabric on the top is like a bunch of candies on a red background with polka-dots. It reminds me of a candy dish my parents used to set out around Christmas time for parties. I loved those little hard colored candies. The bottom fabric cracks me up, I love all of the little Santa heads. They just make me smile. I think it would be a great print for the first Christmas bibs (I didn't have this when I made them...maybe next year).
I am so excited to have a few days off from sewing and work to just enjoy my family. I hope all of you enjoy your time with family and friends.

Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez