Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Straight Laced and Fancy Free

I can not for the life of me think of good post titles! There are some great bloggers out there with wonderful titles that entice and excite their reader. I, on the other hand, am not so good at thinking of exciting titles. How would you entitle a blog post about a M onesie with leggings and a vintage tie? WAIT one just came to me! Let me explain the new title.
Ties always remind me of a straight laced, respectable man and the pattern on the fabric M below looks so loose and free. Was I stretching it? Oh well maybe I caught your attention...anyway, the tie on the onesie is made from a vintage tie and I think it looks great on this white onesie. It has those golds and greens of days past with a fun paisley...so retro.
This set of leggings and onesies I could not photograph together because the client already purchased and took the leggings with her to give to her friend. They were not sure what they were having and wanted to wait to do the onesie until they knew it was a boy or girl. The boy fabric was a polka dot, blue on teal but the baby ended up being a girl so floral fabric it is! I know that I love a lot of the fabrics but I have to say that this is one of my favorites. The combination of greens with the blues and pinks is so sweet and whimsical.

I hope that these little babies love their new apparel. Guys...the basement is coming along and I can not wait to show you pictures. Right now construction has ended and moving and reorganizing has begun. FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez