Friday, December 16, 2011

New Fabric/New Find Friday #96

Christmas is only a week away and I am not ready! The tree and decorations need to go up, cards need to go out, presents need to be bought and wrapped etc. As you can see from this post I am still in fall mode and still not ready for Christmas or winter. I guess I have a week to get myself ready.
I picked these fabrics up in preparation for a new hand towel set that I am going to start making. I needed something for thanksgiving and didn't like a lot of the typical cornucopia fabrics that I have seen so I was on the lookout for something really cute. I stubbled upon these two fabrics and got a little bit of each to try out. The top one is more fall and says Harvest Time on it, I like this one but the white is too light against the white towels. The second one could almost go more Halloween with pumpkins on it and I think it says in my pumpkin patch or some thing like that so maybe it is more of a fall image. I really liked the dark background and the different harvest fruits and veggies featured on the fabric. The third fabric is just a simple cream fabric with brown dotted stripes. This fabric will be great to coordinate with this and other brown fabrics that I already have in my stash.
I will have to let you know next week how my Christmas prep went and maybe I will have a more festive post next Friday. I hope everyone has a great weekend and that your prep goes well too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez