Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Bib

It seems as if having a baby has inspired me a bit this year with some of the baby items I have been making. I also have great friends that share ideas with me too. Thank you to all of you! I wanted to make a First Christmas bib for baby bee and it was a bit of a progression but I like what I ended up with.
This is version 1: Christmas fabric cut into a 1 and then embroidered st and Christmas around it. After making it I really didn't like how the word was distorted too much over the 1 so I did a second one with the word Christmas below the one.
Here is a cute picture of my little one modeling the bib so you have an idea of the size. Sorry that is about as much of a picture of bee as you are going to get on here. ;)
This is version 2: I like that the word Christmas is not as obscured as it was on the first one. Much easier to read.
Version 3: This is the same idea with just a different fabric. This might be better for those in the crowd that would rather have a more modern feel to Christmas. I also had someone who asked for a 1st Hanukkah bib. Great idea! I might just have to search out some fabric that I like and make one up.

These bibs have been posted on Etsy already I am placing orders through Dec 13h for Christmas or if you are desperate shoot me an email and I might try to squeeze you in. I am trying so hard to get things finished and move my sewing area to the basement so we can finally get our Advent items out and get ready for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez