Wednesday, April 24, 2013

"A" Grey and Pink Floral Onesie and Leggings

I was hopping this super cheesy title would get your attention. Did it work?! :) This is yet another cute set of leggings with an initial onesie and I just love that pink flower popping out on the A. Fun polka-dot leggings so reminiscent of the 80's but at the same time totally modern in color and size.

The large print fabric is a perfect balance to the dot leggings, grey is slowly becoming one of my favorite colors. Could it be because it makes my hair look less grey! HA

This is a quick post today but I think you are more here for the pictures than words so I hope you enjoy gazing at that cute set and I will see you in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez