Sunday, April 14, 2013

What I Wore #16

What I Wore Sunday linkup

 
Today was a great day! Beautiful weather, we made it to Mass on time, and now everyone is sleeping (which they refused to do yesterday). Yippe. I will make this quick so that I can move on and enjoy the rest of my Sunday with family. I bought this skirt while pregnant and working so I am not sure if it screams working nine to five but I still love it. The sweater is one that has been around but who doesn't need a good black cardi right? The tank I bought with the skirt and it has worked well under other jackets so it is a great buy, plus it worked well for nursing. I am glad to finally wear some skirts and shoes with no tights, these peep toe shoes are wedges so they are super comfortable. A co-worker of mine had a pair like these and said how great they were so I had to get a pair for myself. Now that I no longer work outside the home this skirt will have to be more of a Sunday/Shower skirt instead of an everyday skirt. I still like it and as you can tell it is totally my style (aka knee length pencil skirt). ;)
Oh then there is that cutie that refused to move, he is rocking his Easter clothes and I love them! Look at those pools that he has for eyes.

Clothing Details:
Tank: Ann Taylor Loft
Cardigan: ?? No idea possibly a thrift item
Skirt: Loft
Shoes: Payless
Jewelry: Cute zebra print earrings from Premier Design Jewelry
 

2 comments:

RM said...

Very cute and classy!

Shannon said...

The graduated stripes in that skirt are really fun and flattering. Doesn't scream Working Girl to me.

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez