Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Z is for...


Zebra...and Zoe. I made this shirt for my Goddaughter; she and some other friends are often times my guinea pigs as I try new items and new ways of doing things. This time I wanted to try the foil technique with screen printing. This picture makes it look awesome and it was cool but I need to ask how it held up because I had a hard time getting some areas to stick.

There is always a learning curve with a new medium and I think I need to figure out how to use the glue that comes with this and maybe even find a different kind. It was drying so quickly that I could barely get the foil on in time. I do love the way it looks and I think it would be awesome for small detail and accents on certain items.

I hope to play around with this a bit more. Does anyone have something they would like to see in metallic?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez