Monday, April 1, 2013

Robin's Egg Blue Stripe


Nothing too exciting about this breastfeeding cover. I had an order for a cover and matching burp cloth from my cousin and her coworker for another coworker. I think she had a little boy and I love how modern and neutral this stripe is but also has a bit of "boy" with the blue stripe. I ended up using the stripe the opposite direction on the burp cloth as I like the stripes running across rather than down the burp cloth. The combination of robin's egg blue, khaki, and lime green together are unexpected but work well together.

I will be working on a few more of these in the coming weeks so be prepared for more!

PS. I just realized this was taken a day before the basement flood last summer, see how behind I am on project posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez