Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A Slew of Monkees

You have seen this design before but I wanted to show you all of the variations people have asked for.

First of all there is one that just didn't get enough ink, and got a spot on it as well from the ironing cloth. GRR. It is for sale 1/2 off on my Etsy site. It doesn't look too bad, maybe a little bit vintage?

Here is what it looked like after I did it a second time, much better! Sometimes those small onesies are hard to get the image on correctly.
 
Then I had an order for a brother and sister. The grandmother wanted red for the boy and purple for the girl. These were done on children's tee-shirts. They actually turned out pretty good.
 
 It seems like there are quite a few Monkees fans out there! I have noticed on the non-cable tv station that plays old tv shows that they have been playing old Monkees re-runs. Sometimes I sit and watch but most of the time I flip to KETC or THIS (old movie channel).
 
Dreaming up new retro designs this week, some being care bears, and rainbow bright. We will see what I can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez