Friday, December 14, 2012

New Fabric/New Find Friday #118

This fabric has been in my stash and I am sorry I haven't shared it with you yet. I love Amy Butler fabric, and sadly I just buy it and keep it and hate cutting into it. A few months ago I picked this up at my local quilt shop when they were having a sale.
These are the new colors of the year, first of all grey has been big for a while and it doesn't seem like it is going away yet. It has become a great neutral to go with so many colors and patterns. I used to hate it but now (thanks to my grey loving husband) it is the color of my son's room! The green colors in the bottom two are not quite emerald green but they are close. These blue, turquoise, green colors are sliding their way to the new color of the year emerald.
The top two fabrics are such soft florals that would really make a beautiful skirts but would be even better as a breastfeeding cover, maybe I will make an exception and cut into them in the future.The middle fabric, the snail pattern  is not from Amy but I thought it was so cute, perfect for a little kiddo. Maybe a pair of kids pajama pants? The last two fabrics I just love the colors,  bold strong grey and green with pops of fresh blue.

I hope to get sewing a bit more now that my Christmas orders are over so be on the lookout for more posts with new products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez