Sunday, December 30, 2012

What I Wore Sunday #3

What I Wore Sunday linkup
The plague has left our house and I am feeling better finally (I didn't make it to Mass last Sunday I was so sick). I pulled this outfit together and thought I looked pretty good until I looked at the picture. Yikes, baggy city!
 
I started out with this dress that has a low cut front, easy for breastfeeding, and layered a halftee (sort of like the new updated version of a dickey) under it to make it wearable outside of my house. I thought some grey tights would be cute under it, do you see them peeking out between the dress and boots? I put on my go to black boots to finish off the look. The dress is 3/4 length and I thought I would be cold so I put on this grey and black stripe sweater to pull the tights together with the dress. I don't mind the way the sweater looks but man doesn't it look like I am wearing a bag? :)

I went shopping a few weeks ago (at Target) and got some new skirts that I can not wait to wear in the coming weeks. First I have to find some tops to go with them.

Shirt: Halftees (LOVE THEM)
Dress: Old Navy Maternity, I think
Sweater: Gordmans?
Tights: ?? No idea
Boots: Way old from a store called Syms. Long gone
 

4 comments:

Ann-Marie Ulczynski said...

I love all the layers.

Deme Crinion said...

Totally not a bag! Drapey layers :) And all very cute!

natalie g. said...

I love the look!!

Shannon said...

Fashion can look different in a photo versus the mirror versus live, but that doesn't mean the photo is right. My WIWS look photographed boxy this week, but I know it wasn't. The layers you're wearing look like they flowed well in person. I think it looks comfy-chic!

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez