Monday, March 18, 2013

Black and White Cover



I would love to get a mannequin or dress form just to make taking pictures of these nursing covers easier. It would make it look more like a cover, these pictures over my stool end up looking like just a piece of fabric. I will have to do some craiglist hunting...maybe even some thrift store shopping. I really don't want to pay too much for them.

Back to the cover. Here is a black and white floral cover that was made for a friend to give to another friend. She was having her first baby, a boy and I think this is perfect for a mom with a boy. Love the floral fabric, a bit dainty and sweet and bold at the same time.

Ok be sure to come back tomorrow for a special giveaway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez