Monday, March 25, 2013

On the Vera of Spring

So spring has sprung (just wish it felt like spring) and I am happy; spring is my favorite season of the year. I went to Home Goods and ran into some beautiful items from one of my favorite home decor designers, Vera Neumann. I grew up with many Vera items; placemats, napkins, my mom's scarves and I loved them all. It was the bold color, the fun designs and now it just reminds me of home. When I saw these bright colors that would go well with my house and saw the name VERA on them I had to buy them!

Not only did I pick up the table cloth but got the matching napkins but also the placemats and two hand towels for the kitchen. Yes I know...overkill right? I LOVE IT. Our house is so small that I think having all of these matching items just helps tie everything together. Now I will have to force myself to use them instead of just looking at how pretty they are all day.  I put it on the table and love the way it looks, perfect for our house.

Anything you found this week that you just love?

Don't forget to enter the giveaway, only a few more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez