1 hour ago
Saturday, March 23, 2013
1. Be sure to enter the giveaway going on here. Right now your chances are pretty good.... :)
2. I am learning a lot about myself now that I stay at home. I see that some of the things I thought about myself are really not as true as I thought. I really thought I would go crazy staying at home all day but I actually love it. I love the schedule and the one on one time with each boy and I can't wait until they are both on the same nap schedule so we can have more play dates with friends. It seems so hard now to get out and keep them both napping.
3. It drives me crazy when the kids decide not to take naps, why? Because it cuts into the me time. So I see the key to getting them to nap is to go run errands and wear them out. Oh please come spring so we can go out for walks and to the park.
4. I have the family Easter presents purchased...now to make sure we have Easter baskets. humm I know we have one but I might have to pick up another one. Mom are you reading this? We might need one more, where did you get that one last year?
5. LOVE those peanut butter eggs from Reese's. MMMM the peanut to chocolate ratio is awesomeness. I know they aren't good for you but...they are oh so good.
6. Wish I had an ipod 3gen or up because I am finding my 2nd gen one a bit limiting now. It seems as if all of the apps that I want to get don't work with my old ipod touch. I just found out that I shouldn't have updated all of my old apps that used to work and now don't because of the upgrades. This is mostly having to do with wanting to get an NFP app and all of the ones I want to try wont work on my ipod. Also I want to try out a reader app and of course those I can't download either. GGRR see what you have done to me google reader?!
7. I drink a crazy amount of water during the day and the easiest way for me to drink it is through a straw. Did you know that it is a proven fact that you drink more through a straw than any other way? I had two water bottles from the hospital when I had baby Bee and I use them all of the time but they are plastic and something about drinking out of plastic creeps me out even if the plastic doesn't leach into the water. I bought a glass water bottle and love it! I ended up sticking a straw into it to make it easier to drink out of and that works great. Now I am so scared of dropping it and it breaking, epically when I take it outside on errands, so I bought some stainless steal water bottles. I can't wait to get them and start trying them out. I have one bit it is too big to put in my car cup holders so I got some smaller ones. Now I just need some sleeves to put on them so they don't sweat all over my hand and the table when I drink out of them. I made sure I got one that I could put a straw into!