Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Mommy's Sous Chef

I love this apron and it was again not at all my idea! My good friend likes to cook and is very good at it and asked me to make an apron for her son that said "Mommy's Sous Chef" on it. I loved the idea and told her when I was up and running with my new machine I would get on it. So here it is! I gave it to her before his birthday and baby number two arrived so I hope it helped him feel special.
This was the first item I embroidered using my new program that allows me to do multi lined text. It was so fun to try and man it was so much easier than I thought it would be. I think I will need to make a girly version soon for the second baby. Hers might need a bow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez