Tuesday, March 5, 2013

St. Patrick's Day and Easter Ideas

March is here and there are so many things happening this month. First let's talk about St. Patrick's day and Easter. Looking for something to get that little Irish baby in your life? Well look no further. I have applied these shamrocks to bibs for the year bib set, but I think it would be more fun to have the one bib and for it to be personalized with baby's name.
I added the name of a special little guy soon to make an appearance. Shh this bib has not made its way to the mom yet so I hope she doesn't see this. If she does...it should be to you soon. You can pick one up with or without the bib personalized here. It could just say Lucky instead of a name, that would be cute or even Lucky Charm! CUTE!
For the Irish lady there is this cute set of bloomers. These again can be sold just as shown with no name or personalized with the young lady's name. Cute to see a little shamrock on a baby bum.

Those are just two fun St. Patrick's Day ideas. I am always open to custom ideas so throw them at me and let's see what we can come up with.

Easter...it may be a few weeks away but this is the time to start planning those Easter outfits and seeing what you can pull together to make your little ones just the cutest thing. I would be happy to put Easter-esque fabric on a bib, onesie, or bloomers like the shamrock ones above. Check out this bib listing to see how the fabric and three egg design looks. I also have some new cute brown Easter fabric that we can play with if you don't like the eggs.
What about this cute Easter bunny on an onesie or cut out of fabric for the bloomers. Check him out here if you want to snag him for yourself.

Do you need an outfit for that little boy of yours and nothing seems to be right? Well what about a cute tie or bowtie onesie? Perfect for a casual Easter brunch after the "nice" Easter outfit is dirty.

I am working on some seersucker pants and bow ties for my two little men and I can not wait to show you how they turn out. I am not usually a clothing maker, more of an applique sewer so we will see how this turns out. I will be sure to update you after Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez