Sunday, March 17, 2013

What I Wore #13

What I Wore Sunday linkup
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Since it is St. Patrick's Day you know I had to wear something green. I pulled this light sweater out of the summer clothing just because I knew it would go great with this green skirt from Target. You saw this skirt a few weeks ago with a green and white shirt but this time I paired it with some multi colored stripes. I actually really like how this went together and I have not tucked a sweater in before but it was too long over the skit and it turned out to be perfect tucked in. The boots I have yet to wear out, well one time I did, and they are great. You can't tell from the picture but they are wedges so they add the height without being uncomfortable, perfect for skirts/dresses and running around after little kiddos. They also add some warmth to the legs when it is just not warm enough to wear a skirt and shoes.

This is an outfit I am sure to wear again!

Clothing Details:
Shirt: HalfTees
Sweater: Old Navy
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez