Monday, March 11, 2013

G.I. Sam

 I made this bib as a gift for a friend. Her husband is in the military and I thought it would be fun to use some camouflage fabric to make this initial. Camo is not my favorite on my little boys (I want them to stay sweet babies forever and camo makes me think of mature boys/men) but I thought it would be fun to do on this bib. I love that the pattern is sort of subtle when you cut just a letter from it.
I embroidered it with a neutral camel color and love how it plays off the camo fabric. I actually really really liked the way it turned out and might just have to make this a separate listing on Etsy because I think it is so cute. Perfect for all of those military families out there that have little baby boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez