Sunday, March 10, 2013

What I Wore #12

What I Wore Sunday linkup
Sunday just flies by for me. It was a very productive day. We got up on time, got to Mass on time, and even picked up a much needed file cabinet! Yippee. I am sure the kids are all messed up with sleeping because of the time change and our errands but there is always tomorrow.

I forgot that I talked about it last week but I actually did put on minimal makeup today. Just eyes and lips. Can you tell? yeah maybe not. Oh well, it always makes me feel pretty. Loved this outfit today and wish my husband were just a bit shorter or would hunch down to take these pictures. Yes my skirt is a bit too big but this angle makes it look so silly. I don't think it looked this silly in person. The necklace is a teething necklace that my mom bought me for Christmas. Baby Squirrel loves it and chewed on it today while going to sleep at Mass. I wish I had a picture of the back of this sweater, the top of the shirt the stripes come together at an angle and it creates really cool lines. Maybe next time I wear it. This outfit was totally inspired by a picture on pinterest because I didn't have any shirts to wear with this blue skirt already in my closet and I didn't want to buy a new one. I love how the black and white stripes look with it.

It was a really productive and fun weekend (more on that later) and I really wish that it was not already Sunday night!
 
Clothing Details:
Sweater: Target
Skirt: Target
Tights: Probably Target
Boots: Target

Yet again another outfit brought to you by Tarjay! :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Fun! You wouldn't have wanted to see what I wore, as I never got out of my jammies! Have a great week!

-Kinsi- said...

Of course I love that necklace! So fun :-)

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez