Friday, March 22, 2013

New Fabric/New Find Friday #128

This set of fabrics I am not as excited about together but they are all great in their own respects. The green with black dot is a nice standard fabric to have in the stash and I know that would be great as an apron or letter applique on onesies. The aqua fabric next sort of look like a damask pattern inside of a square pattern. From afar it almost reminds me of snowflakes...which I hear we are getting this weekend. It looks cool like winter. Not sure yet where this will end up but I liked it enough to pick it up! The last fabric is probably the one that I am most excited about. I have a thing for animal prints and this one is great because not only is it an animal but it is a neutral animal with some shimmer to it. If you look at the picture below you can sort of see that the silver that makes up the animal print is metallic. I love the way it picks up the light. I again am not sure what I will do with this but I think it would be great as a letter or number applique.
Here you get another close up look at the fabrics. Nothing too crazy but always great to have in the fabric stash for when you might need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez