Monday, August 8, 2011

Baby Gift Set Part I

I am working on a first year gift set for a little man from his Godmother. We are doing an initial with name onesie, a 3,6, and 9 month onesie and a one year onesie with his name on it. I finished the initial onesie and as soon as I have the other four finished I will post them for you to see.
I was wanting to finish this one asap so that the baby could wear it for any newborn pictures while he is still little. He didn't wear it for that but did wear it under his baptismal gown. What a cute idea!
This bib is my gift to this sweet boy. I wanted to use a different fabric than the other items but have it coordinate so I choose a polka dot pattern in the same colors. If he ever has to wear the bib with one of the onesies he will look smashing!
This is what happens when you have no time to take photos in the morning. These are not my best pictures but I think you get the idea.

I am excited to show you the second part of the baby gift set. I think this set is great for the new little one in your life so they are set for all of the important milestones during their first year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez