Friday, August 26, 2011

New Fabric/New Find Friday #80

These are fabrics that I purchased about a month ago and I have already cut into two of them. This picture was taken at night before cutting into them so that is why the colors look a bit dark. I went shopping because I was looking for some fabric to make something for a friend and ended up buying the fabric at the bottom...and a few more. I love how big the pattern is and how bold the colors are on the background without being overwhelming.
The stripe fabric in the middle is a really bright stripe and this has already been cut for a future project and I think it is going to look great for what I am planning. I have not used the top fabric yet and am not totally sure what I am going to do with it. I might need to find some coordinating fabrics for an apron or maybe it would make a cute applique on a onesie or burp cloth. Not sure yet.
These look so much better in better lighting and just wait until you see them in their finished state. I can not wait to get sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez