Friday, August 12, 2011

New Fabric/New Find Friday #78

I saw this cardstock when looking through the Silhouette website a few weeks ago and thought that it would be a great thing to try. I have not made note cards in a very long time but always think about how great it would be if I had some fun stationary on hand to mail out to friends as thank you notes or just as "how are you doing" notes.
There are four different packs of colored cardstock that are adhesive backed so all you do is cut it out and stick it to your scrapbook or note cards. How genius! I went with the "winter" color pack and I was surprised to find out that it was the exact colors of the colored note card set that I have at home. Happy coincidence.

I might just have to force myself to cut something out of this and send it to a friend just to see how it works. Or maybe I will use it to finish my husband's scrapbook that I made him for our wedding. This would be great to cut out little shapes to embellish the pages. No matter what I do you know I will be back later to show you how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez