Friday, February 22, 2013

New Fabric/New Find Friday #126

Chevron....
LOVE IT WANT TO BUY IT ALL

I know this might seem silly because chevron fabric has been popular for a while but I JUST realized my local fabric store had some in stock. I never really wanted to order some from online when I didn't need it and I haven't been fabric shopping in a while so I am just getting caught up.
Here are some of the selections I found..
Wide quilting cotton chevron shown in turquoise and yellow on the left it also comes in in pink, and grey. The two fabrics on the right side are what I would call a medium chevron. These fabrics are more of a drapery or duck cloth cotton and it comes in red and grey as shown and also yellow. The middle smaller chevron fabric only comes in black and it is also a quilting cotton.

I just love them and I might just have to go over and buy some for my stash! You might be seeing more if it here in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez