Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Who Loves Bacon?


Ron Swanson does! I am a big fan of Parks and Recreation and so is a friend of mine. She contacted me a few months ago and wanted to make a tee-shirt for her husband with Ron on it and the saying "all the bacon and eggs". I thought it was great and got this design together for her. She ended up not wanting to do it but I asked if it would be okay if I went ahead and used her idea. She was so nice to say yes and so I give credit to this idea to Stacy!
I had an orange onesie in stock and thought that would be a great background for the image in brown. I love it and it is for sale in my Etsy shop here. I would be happy to make a custom order with a different colored onesie and ink. I made a pink onesie with brown ink which turned out to be pretty cute, but I can't find the picture of it. *Updated to add that I found an iPad picture of the pink onesie. I hate to post images like this but it gives you an idea.*
Then I had an order for a brown onesie with white ink. It didn't turn out like I was planning.
I did not think about the fact that it would look a little strange with the dark being the background and the light being the image, it works best the other way around. So I remade it because the client did not like it and this time we used black on a green onesie. Turned out much better. I don't mind the white but I think it looks better dark ink on a lighter onesie. Here it is if you are wanting to order the brown.

I am sure not everyone will get it but for those that do...funny right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez