1. It sounds like Jennifer is doing better and is now home but is having a lot of trouble breathing when exerting herself too much and she has just the beginning of a mountain of bills. Check out here if you would like to donate to her medical bill cause.
2. I did it...I bit the bullet and cut all of my hair off. I have been wanting to do it for YEARS and decided since I am practically a recluse because of the two babies I would do it! If I hated it then oh well no one will see it and I can grow it out. If I like it then it would be a bonus. I like it!
Here is a picture after the haircut, styled by the hairdresser. Bangs mostly off my face but still there, I ended up pushing them all the way off of my face and liked it.
3. I have a love for online and store "sale" shopping. I love to buy things on sale and for a good price. I check zulily, pick your plum, and all of the Steal network sites every day. I usually talk myself into buying something because it is such a great deal! No more! I decided the first of this year that I need to really start spending less. I need to not impulse buy and if I really need something wait for a sale or buy it if it a necessary item. No more buying clothing that I don't need. Especially since (don't hate me) I fit into my regular clothes again. This is shocking because it took me 10 months to do this last time and then I got pregnant again. It is fun to go shopping in my closet again.
4. On that same vein I need to stop buying more fabric that I do not need for a project! I love to go to the fabric stores and just look around for pretty new items and I usally get suckered into buying at least one fabric. NO MORE I need to quit that for a few months until I use my stash of fabric. I am running out of places to put it in my craft area and until I get rid of some I can not bring more in. It helps that like I said I am not out shopping much but I still have an itch to look on line once in a while.
5. It is that time of year again. Tax time! Hate it. Not only do we need to get our personal finances in order but both my husband and I need to do our small business taxes. I am sort of glad that the Christmas rush is over and that my Etsy store is sort of at a halt so that I have time to actually get my taxes prepared. It is just something that I dread every year. Maybe this year it will be fun to compare with last years gains and losses but I doubt it.
6. Do you see this kid? I mean really this is what he looks like 90% of the day. That pacifier (meah meah as he calls it) in his mouth and his lovey in his hand. We had a rule only at nap and bedtime did he get it but then I became a stay at home mom and he could reach it in the crib (at work it was in a pack n play and he couldn't reach it) and pull it out while I wasn't looking. It was a battle I did not want to fight when I first came home from the hospital but now it is time. He is sick and doesn't use it a lot because he can not breath but when he is better I am going to lay down the law again! :) He already chewed through one and when this one is chewed through they will all be gone....I am sure he doesn't want that, and I am not ready for the screaming matches. :) Any thoughts?
7. Did you notice that I finally figured how to post pictures on here again? Blogger wasn't opening the upload from here page so I thought it was hopeless. Then I did what I do best and googled "attaching pictures in blogger" and found an answer! I just had to click on the scary HTML button while I compose and upload the picture there and then click back on the compose button and move it around. I know nothing about HTML so it is always so scary for me to see all of the <<>> and colors as numbers. I don't know what to do with myself. This has been pretty easy though and I am glad to finally have some, not as boring, posts with pictures.