Monday, January 7, 2013

Sock Monster

I often have sock bits left over from projects and had no idea what to do with them but knew I needed to do something with them so I thought about sock monsters! I am still perfecting the structure, if they are going to have two little arms, to big arms, no legs, long legs etc. I think each one is going to be a bit different but here is one that I have already created.


I am pretty sure that this was a giveaway win from a while ago that my friend Cathy won. I am guessing that she sent this off to some nephew's or maybe friend's baby? Anyway I love his big feet, totally reminds me of Mr. F from the Letter People. Do you guys remember the Letter People?

I think this guy from his crazy expression looks boyish, maybe the girl ones I create can have a sweet grin on their face. Who says monsters have to be mean or not smile?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez